CEU: Reflexology and Foot Massage
March 10 - March 11| $150
- You’ll leave knowing how to give a full relaxing foot reflexology session.
- You’ll know how and when to integrate reflexology into a therapeutic massage session.
- Your massage sessions will yield greater results with less physical effort on your part.
- You’ll be able to help people with physiological challenges as well as anatomical ones.
- Most people love to have their feet “worked”
- Thousands of people suffer with chronic foot pain.
- Reflexology is easier on your body than doing massage.
- You’ll know the location of 39 reflexes on the feet.
- You’ll know how to safely incorporate hydrotherapy and essential oil therapy into your sessions.
- You’ll earn continuing education credits.
- You’ll STAND OUT IN THE CROWD of thousands of other bodyworkers.
- You’ll have fun!
Who Can Attend:
No pre-requisite training required.
NCBTMB: 18 ★ Florida: 18
Short fingernails. In consideration of your fellow students, please come with clean feet.
Massage table or reflexology chair; sheet to put down on table/chair; pillows (if you like under your head or knees when receiving); top sheet or blanket (if you get cold when receiving); foot tub; towel; colored marking pencils; writing implement; foot cream or lotion.
Manual and large, colored foot reflexology chart provided.
About the Instructor: Karen was certified as a reflexology practitioner in 1983 and instructor in 1985 (both in Canada, my country of birth). After moving to the United States Karen became licensed in the state of Florida to practice massage therapy, at the same time that I continued to teach reflexology at all levels.
Karen ran a successful practice in both reflexology and massage from 1989 until 2008, when she decided to devote all of my professional time to advancing the education levels with the field of reflexology. Part of this move included getting trained in the use of essential oils. Karen wanted to develop a line of organic essential oils products that reflexologists could use to address common conditions that we deal with.